- For Sale
- Single Family Home
13785 W Point Rd Mount Carroll, IL 61053 Get directions$260,000 $87/Sq. ft.
- Age 26 Years
- MLS# 20170393
- Listed 2 Years 7 Months 7 Days Ago
This gorgeous cedar, one ower 3 bedroom (Plus 3 additional non conforming bedrooms in the lower level walkout basement), 3 bath home offers 3,000+- sq. ft. and is nestled between pine trees and woods on over 5 acres in rural Mt Carroll. It was built by one of Mt Carroll's finest contractors, and has many upscale built in features. The woodwork and trim were milled from timber from the property, and local artisans were called in to build cabinetry and create custom built in stained glass pieces. The main floor living area offers spacious entertaining and is graced with hardwood floors, a 4 seasons sunroom, wood fireplace, and a large kitchen which offers a long bar area and a bay window breakfast nook. 3 bedrooms and two baths plus full sized laundry room are also on the main floor. Laundry/mudroom is conveniently located just off the attached garage. Main Floor Master en suite bedroom offers full bath with jet tub and separate shower, and walk in closets. The lower level offers large walkout family room, plus three more rooms that can be used as non conforming bedrooms/sewing room/study/studio, etc. There is a reverse osmosis system, and a fenced in kennel attached to the exterior of the garage. The woodstove is a Profile by General Electric and it is a heatilator. The exterior air intake can burn wood with the doors closed. The furnace and central air were replaced approx 2011 or 2012. The wood floors in the dining room & living room are 3/4 inch oak tongue and groove. Part of the front side of the roof was replaced approx. 12 years ago (it was sun damaged and it was factory warrented). The back side of the roof was replaced approx 2 years ago. The separate man cave had a complete exterior face lift in 2017! This is an exquisite, once in a lifetime property!
- Cooling features: Central Cooling
- Laminate Flooring
- Wood Flooring
- Tile Flooring
- Concrete Flooring
- Laundry located on Main Floor
- Ceiling & Wall Insulation
- Bedroom 2 is 10'10 x 12'
- Bedroom 3 is 11'10 x 10'2
- Bedroom 4 is 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 5 is 13' x 9'7
- Master Bedroom is 15' x 13'2
- Master Bedroom is on main floor
- LP Gas Water Heater
- Inclusions: Stove/Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Water Softener-Owned, Negotiable, Garage Door Opener/Remote, LP Gas Tank Rented
- Utilities present: Septic Sewer, Well Water
- Lot features: Asphalt Driveway, Deck Included, Porch Included, Full Partially Finish Basement, Full Walk-Out Basement, Panorama, Wooded, Rural, Country View
- Wood Fireplace
- LP Gas Forced Air
- Shingle Roofing
- 3 total full bath(s)
- Living room is 19'3 x 15'2
- Family room is 15'3 x 9'9 sunroom
- Kitchen is 17' x 14'
Lot Size and SQFT
- Approximately 5.3 acre(s)
- Lot size is between 5 and 10 acres
- Area: Carroll County
- Parcel Access: County/City Road Access
- 2 car garage(s)
- School District: West Carroll
- Geo Latitude: 42.1385644376278
- Geo Longitude: -90.0446923077106
- MLSNeighborhood: Carroll County
- ListingKey: 7423110cbecf9f843d67bd5d973143a4
Property History for 13785 W Point Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.